How and when can you return goods to us?

Returns within Germany

If you would like to return goods to us within the scope of right of revocation or warranty claims, please use the return slip provided with it, so that we can better assign the return shipment. You can find it in your package.

For minor damage or complaints of the attachments of e.g. Glasbongs asked you to contact us by e-mail in advance, so that we can decide whether a return is necessary, or whether you dispose of the product itself.
Return Form

Returns within Europe

If you would like to return the goods received from an EU member state to us, you can do so via our return form. We then contacted you to clarify the options available to your country with you.
Return Form

Returns Worldwide

For worldwide returns requests outside Europe, please use our return form. We then contacted you to clarify the options with you.
Return Form

Confirm age

The offers of the Black Leaf online shop are exclusively for adults over 18 years.
Please confirm that you are over 18 years old.

I am over 18 years  old.
Confirm age

I hereby confirm that I am at least 18 years of age.

I am 18 or older

Micropac GmbH
Bonner Str. 11a
D-53773 Hennef

Tel.: 0 22 42 - 87 41 62 75
E-Mail Adresse:

Managing Director: Ernst Meerbeck
VAT ID (Value Added Tax identification number): DE263626682
Business Registration ID.: HRB 10355, AG Siegburg

No cease and desist notices will be accepted without prior contact with us!

Should the contents or design of our website pages infringe on legal regulations or third party-rights, we ask you to send us a corresponding message without applying any notice of fees. The removal of any legal regulations violations originating from our web pages, is not made by the owner/holder (of those copyrights) themselves, without our permission.

Rightfully objected infringements will be removed by us immediately. Calling in a legal counsel is unnecessary for you. Any incurred costs you claim without previously contacting us, we will fully reject and depending on circumstances, as required file a countersuit for infringement of the regulations mentioned above.